Projects are the main container that Sleuth uses to organize your deployments. For example, a project can correlate to a product that your company offers, a collection of micro services or any collection of deployments, environments and impact sources that model how you work.
A project gives you a high-level view your Accelerate (DORA) metrics and of all the changes and deploys happening within. With your project you can:
- See, at a glance, if it's safe to deploy your next change
- Track your Project's DORA metrics (deploy frequency, change lead time, change failure rate, MTTR and deploy size)
- Filter Project-level DORA metrics by specific Code deployments, environments, and contributing Teams
- Know the latest change made to each deployment and it's drift from your other environments
- Know the health and Impact of your deploys via your key SLIs
Metrics dashboard for a specific Project
Status dashboard for a specific Project
For additional information on how Sleuth calculates and presents "percent change" for the Project Metrics dashboard for other dashboards and views, see Interpreting "Percent Change" in Sleuth.