Feature flags are an integral part of agile software development, and an important variable in deploying a successful CI/CD pipeline. Making high-impact changes with minimal risk and maximum control of your applications helps deliver quality software to your customers.
The Sleuth LaunchDarkly integration provides a powerful way to track how your feature flags affect the quality of your deploys over time. The LaunchDarkly integration enables Sleuth to track changes made via your LaunchDarkly features flags.
To add the LaunchDarkly integration:
- 1.Click Integrations in the sidebar.
- 2.Click enable in the LaunchDarkly Change Sources card.
3. On successful integration, you'll see LaunchDarkly enabled (Connected as _<LaunchDarkly user account>_**) **displayed in the LaunchDarkly tile.
- 1.Click on Integrations in the left sidebar, then on Change Sources.
- 2.In the LaunchDarkly integration card, click disable. The message LaunchDarkly disabled is displayed in the LaunchDarkly integration card once the integration is dissolved.
The LaunchDarkly integration is disconnected and no longer available to any projects within that organization.