Comment on page
The Buildkite integration provides Sleuth with the ability to track your Buildkite builds and associate them with your corresponding Sleuth deploys. Once configured, the Sleuth Buildkite integration silently monitors your deployment activity, and ties your Buildkite builds with associated deployments you make to your integrated change sources by matching the git SHAs from your code repos. Sleuth then shows you a snapshot of your build state at the time of deploy.
To add the Sleuth Buildkite integration:
- 1.Click Integrations in the sidebar.
- 2.Click the** CI/CD** tab, then click add in the Buildkite card.
- 3.Enter your Buildkite User API token if you have one.If not, click on generate and create one:Make sure to select the requested scopes, then copy the new token into the Sleuth dialog.
- 4.Press Save
- 5.On successful integration, you'll see a new connection you can remove or inspect. You'll configure the default build server later.
You can create multiple connections and choose which connection is relevant for each usage.
The Sleuth Buildkite integration configuration simply consists of pointing the Buildkite integration to your projects that you want Sleuth to collect build information for.
To configure the Buildkite integration, you will need to set a default build server:
- 1.Click Integrations in the sidebar, then click the Builds tab.
- 2.Click the Set default build server dropdown.
- 3.Select a project to set as the default build server. You'll need to add a code deployment to the selected project if you haven't already done so.
- 1.Click on Integrations in the left sidebar, then on Builds.
- 2.In the Buildkite integration card, click remove.
If there are no more active connections, the Buildkite integration is disconnected and no longer available to any projects within that organization.