Rollbar is an error monitoring service that helps DevOps teams automate error monitoring and triaging. Before you start, you should already have a Rollbar account and your environment setup and running. If not, head over to Rollbar to get things started. Once you're done, return to Sleuth so you can complete setup of the integration.
To add the Sleuth Rollbar integration:
- Click Integrations in the sidebar.
- Click enable in the Rollbar Error Trackers card.
- Enter the Rollbar Auth Token, then press Save.
Rollbar Account Access Tokens screen
- Once the Rollbar integration is successful, you will see the message Rollbar enabled in the integration card.
- Click **Add impact **to select the Sleuth project that will be processing your application errors. All projects within the organization will be displayed in the dropdown.
That's it! Sleuth will now start verifying your deploys health by tracking the error counts from Rollbar. Head over to the Dashboard to start seeing your data in action in the project and deploy health graphs.
- 1.Click on Integrations in the left sidebar, then on Error Trackers.
- 2.In the Rollbar integration card, click disable. The message Rollbar disabled is displayed in the Rollbar integration card once the integration is dissolved.
The Rollbar integration is disconnected and no longer available to any projects within that organization. Other error trackers that may be connected to your organization are not affected.
When Rollbar is configured, Sleuth creates project access tokens for the user's projects. Please note that Rollbar's API does not currently offer a way to remove project access tokens. After removing the integration, the project access tokens will still show in Rollbar and will need to be removed manually.