Sentry is an error monitoring service that helps DevOps teams discover, triage, and prioritize their errors in real-time. Before you start, you should already have a Sentry account and your environment setup and running. If not, head over to Sentry to get things started. Once you're done, return to Sleuth so you can complete setup of the integration.
To add the Sleuth Sentry integration:
- Click Integrations in the sidebar.
- Click the Error Trackers tab, then enable in the Sentry card.
- Enter the Sentry Auth Token, then press Save.
Sentry Auth Token in the Sentry dashboard.
Sentry auth token entry field in Sleuth
- Once the Sentry integration is successful, you will see Sentry enabled displayed in the integration card.
- Click **Add impact **to select the Sleuth project that will be processing your application errors. All projects within the organization will be displayed in the dropdown.
Impact entry dialog for Sentry
- The Sentry logo in the Change Source card turns to green when the integration is successful.
That's it! Sleuth will now start verifying your deploys health by tracking the error counts from Sentry. Head over to the Dashboard to start seeing your data in action in the project and deploy health graphs.
- 1.Click on Integrations in the left sidebar, then on Error Trackers.
- 2.In the Sentry integration card, click disable. The message Sentry disabled is displayed in the Sentry integration card once the integration is dissolved.
The Sentry integration is disconnected and no longer available to any projects within that organization. Any project-level modifications you made to the Sentry integration will be lost.