The Bitbucket pipelines integration provides Sleuth with the ability to track your pipelines and associate them with your corresponding Sleuth deploys. Once configured, the integration silently monitors your deployment activity, and ties your Bitbucket pipelines with associated deployments you make to your integrated change sources by matching the git SHAs from your code repos. Sleuth then shows you a snapshot of your build state at the time of deploy.
To set up the Sleuth Bitbucket Pipelines integration:
- 1.Click Integrations in the left sidebar, then click CI/CD.
- 2.In the Bitbucket tile, click enable.
- 3.You must grant Sleuth access to your Bitbucket account by clicking Grant access in the confirmation dialog.
- 4.On successful integration, you'll see Bitbucket enabled (Connected as _<Bitbucket user account>_**) **displayed in the Bitbucket Pipelines tile.
To configure the Bitbucket Pipelines integration, you will need to set a default build server:
- 1.Click Integrations in the sidebar, then click the Builds tab.
- 2.Click the Set default build server dropdown.
- 3.Select a project to set as the default build server. You'll need to add a code deployment to the selected project if you haven't already done so.