Comment on page
Statuspage can easily communicate real-time status to your users. Integrating Statuspage with Sleuth is simple using an API token.
To add the Sleuth Statuspage integration:
- Click Integrations in the sidebar.
- Click the Incidents tab, then add in the Statuspage card.
- Enter your API token
- Press Save.
- Click Add incident source and select a Sleuth project that will track Statuspage incidents. All projects within your organization will be displayed in the dropdown.
- Configure impact source by mapping incidents Statuspage's page and component to Sleuth environment.
- Under advanced settings, you can control the historic data population. If checked Sleuth will populate all incidents that happened in the last 30 days and recalculate the project's Failure Rate and MTTR metrics.
Integrations are made at the Sleuth organization level and are available for all projects within that organization. Individual settings for integration are made at the project level.
- That's it! Sleuth will now start tracking incidents for pages and components declared in Statuspage.