Comment on page
Honeybadger is a service that tracks your application errors. This integration allows Sleuth to track these errors to measure the impact your deploys make to the number of errors being generated.
To integrate Honeybadger as an error impact source in Sleuth:
- 1.In the sidebar, click Integrations.
- 2.Click the Error Trackers tab.
- 3.In the Honeybadger tile, click enable.
- 4.Enter your Honeybadger user API token. This token can be found in your Honeybadger user profile, under Authentication.
- 5.Press Save.
Once the integration is successful, you will see an Add impact dropdown, along with the message Honeybadger enabled displayed in the tile. Select the Sleuth project you'd like to measure error impact on.
Give this error tracking instance a name and select the Honeybadger project and enviroment. This information can be obtained in your Honeybadger account portal.
That's it! Sleuth will now start verifying your deploys health by tracking the error counts from Honeybadger. Head over to the Dashboard to start seeing your data in action in the project and deploy health graphs.
- 1.Click on Integrations in the left sidebar, then on Error Trackers.
- 2.In the Honeybadger integration card, click disable. The message Honeybadger disabled is displayed in the Honeybadger integration card once the integration is dissolved.
The Honeybadger integration is disconnected and no longer available to any projects within that organization. Any project-level modifications you made to the Honeybadger integration will be lost.