Comment on page
SignalFx is an observability platform built to help engineers create more perfect software. From monoliths to serverless, you can instrument everything, then analyze, troubleshoot, and optimize your entire software stack. Before you start, you should already have a SignalFx account and your environment setup and running. If not, head over to SignalFx to get things started. Once you're done, return to Sleuth so you can complete setup of the integration.
To add the SignalFx integration:
- Click Integrations in the sidebar.
- Click the Metric Trackers tab, then enable in the SignalFx card.
- Select your SignalFx realm then enter your Access token. You can get your SignalFx access token by clicking the generate link, which will take you to your SignalFx dashboard.
A realm is a self-contained deployment in which your SignalFx organization is hosted. To locate your realm, log in to your SignalFx account, click on your profile photo, click on Organization Settings, then Members, click on your profile name, then scroll down to the Organizations section to find the realm where your account is hosted.
- Press Save.
- Once the SignalFx integration is successful, you will see SignalFx enabled displayed in the integration card (as shown below).
- Click Add metric to select the Sleuth project that will be processing your SignalFx data. All projects within the organization will be displayed in the dropdown (as shown below).
Integrations are made at the Sleuth organization level, and are available for all projects within that organization. Individual settings for an integration are made at the project level.
That's it! Sleuth will now start verifying your deploys health by tracking the values from your SignalFx metric. Head over to the Dashboard to start seeing your data in action in the project and deploy health graphs.
- 1.Click on Integrations in the left sidebar, then on Metric Trackers.
- 2.In the SignalFx integration card, click disable. The message SignalFx disabled is displayed in the SignalFx integration card once the integration is dissolved.
The SignalFx integration is disconnected and no longer available. Any project-level modifications you made to the SignalFx integration will also be lost.