- The who (authors), what (change details) and when (timeline) of the deploy
- How long the deploy was live in your Environment
- The change lead time for the deploy, the time from first commit to deploy
- The size of the deploy, based on number of commits, pull requests, etc
- A timeline of all the deploy events
- The Impact attributed to the change and the Sleuth, auto-determined, health of the deploy
Sleuth uses a variety of timeline icons in the deploy view to quickly and easily communicate the evolution of your deploy. You can hover over the icons to get more detailed information. The icons used are shown below:
If, for some reason, you need to delete a deploy you can do so by clicking the trash can icon in the upper-right corner of a deploy. This action only deletes the deploy from Sleuth; your connected systems are not affected.