Bugsnag is a service that tracks your application errors. This integration allows Sleuth to track these errors to measure the impact your deploys make to the number of errors being generated.
It is assumed you already have an active Bugsnag account that is already tracking errors from your application. (Create a Bugsnag account if you don't have one.)
To integrate Bugsnag as an error impact source in Sleuth:
- 1.In the sidebar, click Integrations.
- 2.Click the Error Trackers tab.
- 3.In the Bugsnag tile, click enable.
- 4.Enter your Bugsnag Personal Auth Token. This token can be found in your Bugsnag user profile, under Personal auth tokens.
5. Press Save.
Once the integration is successful, you will see an Add impact dropdown, along with the message Bugsnag enabled displayed in the tile. Select the Sleuth project you'd like to measure error impact on.
Give this error tracking instance a name and select the Bugsnag project and environment.
That's it! Sleuth will now start verifying your deploys health by tracking the error counts from Bugsnag. Head over to the Dashboard to start seeing your data in action in the project and deploy health graphs.
- 1.Click on Integrations in the left sidebar, then on Error Trackers.
- 2.In the Bugsnag integration card, click disable. The message Bugsnag disabled is displayed in the Bugsnag integration card once the integration is dissolved.
The Bugsnag integration is disconnected and no longer available to any projects within that organization. Any project-level modifications you made to the Bugsnag integration will be lost.