FireHydrant takes care of alert handoff, automating incident declaration, and management process. Integrating FireHydrant with Sleuth is simple using a dedicated bot user.
To add the Sleuth FireHydrant integration:
- Click Integrations in the sidebar.
- Click the Incidents tab, then add in the FireHydrant card.
- Enter your Bot API token
- Press Save.
- Click Add incident source and select a Sleuth project that will track FireHydrant incidents. All projects within your organization will be displayed in the dropdown.
- Configure impact source by mapping incidents FireHydrant's environment and service to Sleuth environment.
- Under advanced settings, you can control the historic data population. If checked Sleuth will populate all incidents that happened in the last 30 days and recalculate the project's Failure Rate and MTTR metrics.
- That's it! Sleuth will now start tracking incidents declared in FireHydrant.