Editing and uninstalling Automations
Automations are easy to edit or uninstall from directly within Sleuth! To edit or uninstall an automation, perform these steps:
- Navigate to the Project or Team whose automations you want to manage and click the Automation item in the left-hand-paneInstalled autoamtions for a specific Project
- Click on the automation you want to manage to open its details screenInstalled automation details screen
- Click the Installed button to display options for editing or uninstalling the automation.
- Click Edit to open the automation's configuration screen, where you can now modify the parameters originally specified during installation. When finished editing, click SaveEditing the configuration for an installed automation
- To uinstall the automation, simply click Uninstall. A toast will indicate that automation was successfully uninstalled, and the automation no longer appears on the Automations screen for the current Project/Team.Automation successfully uninstalled from a Project