Blameless is an SRE software platform that helps organizations and engineers streamline their reliability efforts.
To add the Sleuth Blameless integration:
- Click Integrations in the sidebar.
- Click the Incidents tab, then add in the Blameless card.
- Enter a fully qualified URL to your Blameless instance
- Press Save.
- Click Add incident source and select a Sleuth project that will track Blameless incidents. All projects within your organization will be displayed in the dropdown.
- Configure impact source by selecting desired Blameless incident type and/or severity threshold to track with Sleuth. Incidents with matching or lower severities will be considered a failure in Sleuth.
- Under advanced settings, you can control the historic data population. If checked Sleuth will populate all incidents that happened in the last 30 days and recalculate the project's Failure Rate and MTTR metrics.
Integrations are made at the Sleuth organization level and are available for all projects within that organization. Individual settings for integration are made at the project level.
- That's it! Sleuth will now start tracking incidents declared in Blameless.